Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Car Trouble

Saturday night I got a text from Dalton asking if I'd be down to go shoot some photos in Kitchener tomorrow, Dalton not knowing i was in Toronto I said yes and got myself back to Guelph as quickly as possible. After an early wake up and quick McDonald's run we were on are way to Kitchener and Waterloo. This being my first time going to the Kitchener area with my camera I was stoked! The first stop of the day was the new skate park, after a couple minutes of slipping and sliding on the extremely slippery plastic we called it quits and were off to another spot, but Dillon's car had something else in mind. A good hour later the car was up and running again and we were off to whatever else Kitchener would bring us.

Beginning the day with car troubles.












They didn't lie this spot does smell
pretty bad. Dillon front lip.


















Dillon stepped it up a little more with
a front lip big spin.
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/3615/frontlipbig.gif


















Dalton with some quick snaps. Ollie up to kickflip.

1 comment:

  1. Auh, you should've checked the car's condition before hitting the road. Good thing it got up and running again when you did. Nice skateboards, btw. Do you record your stunts?

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete